/ by Callie
It’s time to get outside and enjoy the sun, parks, trails, beaches, and everything else nature has to offer. But what about your cat?
Research tells us that our feline friends are safer indoors day-to-day, but that doesn’t mean you can’t take them on an adventure outside!
Here’s some summer reading to help you get started! You’ll learn:
- How to select a cat-appropriate harness and leash,
- How to find pet-friendly hotels and lodging,
- What to look for in a cat carrier and how to use it,
- How to keep your cat happy on the road, and
- How to recover after time away from your cat.
It’s Time to Get Outside!