AutoPets stands behind the Litter-Robot with an 18-Month Full Warranty. Your Litter-Robot is protected starting from the date of shipment.
During the warranty period, we will repair your Litter-Robot at no charge. We cover all parts, labor, and shipping costs within the contiguous 48 United States. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico will incur additional shipping costs.
If you are unsure whether your unit is still under warranty, contact Customer Service.
Near the end of your warranty? Get covered for another 18 months with the Extended Warranty.
Our goal is to make caring for your cat easy and enjoyable. Enjoy life without scooping cat litter and we'll do the rest!
If you need assistance with your Litter-Robot, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-250-7729, toll-free.
Introducing the Litter-Robot Open Air with Connect
Same great Litter-Robot—now WiFi-enabled
The Connect app gives you additional freedom from your litter box duties by allowing you to remotely monitor and control a single Litter-Robot or multiple units.
Use the app to view the waste drawer level, get notifications, troubleshoot, and see complete usage history for insights into your cat's health.
The best self-cleaning litter box just got even better
View the Waste Drawer Level
You can keep the litter box out of sight without keeping it out of mind. Check the waste drawer level from wherever you are.
Get Real-Time Status Updates
Turn on push notifications to know when your Litter-Robot needs your attention. Customize alerts to find out when it's cycling, the drawer is full, or the unit is paused.
Monitor Your Cat's Litter Box Usage
View usage stats for insights into your cat's health. Learn what's normal for your cat, so you can identify when something might be wrong.
Manage Your Litter-Robot Settings
Customize your settings right from your phone. Adjust the wait time, lock out the control panel, activate the night light, or schedule sleep mode.
Connect Multiple Units
Onboard a single Litter-Robot or multiple units to the same app. Others in your household want to connect? Simply use the same account.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Can I use the app with both iOS and Android?
- A: The Connect app is compatible with Apple mobile devices with iOS 9.0 or greater as well as Android 6.0 or greater. The iOS app and Android app are currently available to download.
- Q: What is the difference between the Litter-Robot III Open Air and the Litter-Robot III Open Air with Connect?
- A: Both Litter-Robots have the same patented sifting system and free you from the chore of litter box scooping. The Litter-Robot with Connect is WiFi-enabled, which allows you to use the app to monitor and control your Litter-Robot from wherever you are. In both cases, you still have to empty the waste drawer about once per week—but with Connect, you'll know exactly when the Litter-Robot needs your attention.
- Q: What if I already own a Litter-Robot III Open Air? Can I upgrade my Litter-Robot?
- A: Yes. You can make your Litter-Robot III Open Air compatible with the app by installing the Connect Upgrade Kit or by purchasing a new Base with Connect.
- Q: Can I connect the app to multiple Litter-Robot units?
- A: Yes. You can onboard multiple WiFi-enabled Litter-Robot units to the same app.
- Q: Can everyone in the family use the app?
- A: Yes. If others in your household want to use the app, they can simply download the app to their device and log in with the same account.
- Q: Is the Litter-Robot compatible with IFTTT, MQTT, and other third-party home automation systems?
- A: While we do have plans to make the Litter-Robot Connect API available to the public, it is not at this time. We plan to open the API in 2018.
Never scoop litter again
- Compatible with Apple and Android mobile devices
- Requires iOS 9.0 or greater or Android 6.0 or greater
- Requires camera permissions to scan Litter-Robot QR code
- Requires 2.4 GHz router signal (5GHz band not supported)
See what our customers are saying
Purchase with Confidence
90-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Ship it back to us for a refund.
18-Month Full Warranty
We will repair your Litter-Robot at no charge during the warranty period.
Free shipping to the contiguous United States.
Made in the USA
with Global Materials
Litter-Robot is made in the USA with globally sourced materials.