AutoPets stands behind the Litter-Robot with an 18-Month Full Warranty. Your Litter-Robot is protected starting from the date of shipment.
During the warranty period, we will repair your Litter-Robot at no charge. We cover all parts, labor, and shipping costs within the contiguous 48 United States. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico will incur additional shipping costs.
If you are unsure whether your unit is still under warranty, contact Customer Service.
Near the end of your warranty? Get covered for another 18 months with the Extended Warranty.
Our goal is to make caring for your cat easy and enjoyable. Enjoy life without scooping cat litter and we'll do the rest!
If you need assistance with your Litter-Robot, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-250-7729, toll-free.
The Completely Reimagined Litter-Robot III Open Air
An expansive litter chamber and larger, upward-facing entryway give the Litter-Robot III that open-air feel, making it much more inviting and comfortable for large cats. With features like the automatic night light, adjustable cycle timer, and sleep mode, the Litter-Robot III Open Air is the only self-cleaning litter box that fully meets the needs of both you and your cat.
Better Features, Bigger Benefits
The Clean Cycle starts automatically, using a patented sifting system so you never have to scoop litter again.
- Fully automatic
- Never scoop again
- Simple to manage
The unit sifts waste within minutes to greatly reduce unpleasant odors.
- Carbon-filtered, fully enclosed waste drawer
- Easy-to-empty design (use any bag)
- Litter box placement is no longer an issue
Lose the unsightly litter box and dirty paw prints all over your house.
- 3-, 7-, 15-minute adjustable Clean Cycle timer
- No more dirty paws and less tracking
- No open, dirty litter boxes
The improved, self-adjusting weight sensor can easily detect both small and larger cats.
- Cats must weigh at least 5 pounds
- Recommend no more than 3-4 cats per one Litter-Robot
- Each cat has a clean litter box every time
- Great for territorial cats
- Reduce the number of litter boxes in your house
The patented sifting process only removes the clumps, preserving the clean litter.
- Save time by not scooping every day
- Reduce litter usage by up to 50%
- No special consumables needed
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Can kittens use the Litter-Robot III Open Air?
- A: It depends how much your kitten weighs. The Litter-Robot senses the weight of your cat to know when it enters and exits, which triggers the countdown timer and Clean Cycle. Kittens and small cats that weigh less than 5 pounds may not be heavy enough for the sensor to detect. Until they weigh enough, we recommend using your Litter-Robot in "semi-automatic" mode to keep your cat safe and relieve you from litter box scooping.
For semi-automatic mode, leave the Litter-Robot switched off or unplugged. When you see your cat has used it, wait about 7 minutes for the waste to clump, then turn it on/plug it in. The Litter-Robot will automatically perform a Clean Cycle (takes about 2 ½ minutes), after which you should turn the unit off/unplug it again. Continue this supervised, semi-automatic mode until your kittens have gained sufficient weight to activate the Cat Sensor.
- Q: What is included in the box?
- A: Along with your fully assembled Litter-Robot III Open Air, the box will contain the following:
- Carbon Filter
- Waste Drawer Liners
- 15 Volt DC Power Supply
- Quick Start Guide
- Instruction Manual
- Quick Reference Guide
- Return & Repack Instructions
- Other user materials
- Q: What are some other new features of the Litter-Robot III?
- A: Some of the exciting new features include the automatic night light, which helps elderly cats during night time visits (the light can be toggled on and off); the adjustable cycle timer, where you can choose a 3- , 7- , or 15-minute delay from the time your cat uses the Litter-Robot to the time it cycles; the control panel lock out, a setting that will lock out all button functions on the control panel while still allowing the unit to function in automatic mode; 8-hour sleep mode; and drawer full indication, a blinking blue light that will notify you when the waste drawer is full. Want to be able to monitor the Litter-Robot from your phone? Learn about the Litter-Robot III with Connect.
Freedom From Scooping
- Dimensions (fully assembled): 29.5"H x 24.25"W x 27"D
- Waste Drawer: 5"H x 12.5"W x 16"D
- Oval Entryway: 15.5"H x 10.25"W
- Litter Bed: 14"W at maximum
- Internal (Globe): 15"-17"H (depending on litter level) x 20"W x 20"D
- Weight: 24 lbs
- Shipped: 32"H x 24"W x 24"D, 32 lbs
- Color: Bisque
See what our customers are saying
Purchase with Confidence
90-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Ship it back to us for a refund.
18-Month Full Warranty
We will repair your Litter-Robot at no charge during the warranty period.
Free shipping to the contiguous United States.
Made in the USA
with Global Materials
Litter-Robot is made in the USA with globally sourced materials.