The first 250 qualifying video testimonials will receive $50 to spend at Litter-Robot.com and select videos will be featured on our website and more!
Valid for US residents only.
Simply follow the 3 steps outlined below and you'll have your video testimonial uploaded before you can say 'M-E-W-O-W'!
Submit your Litter-Robot Video - Earn $50!
Quick and easy upload!
Get paid to share your Litter-Robot experience.
Easy as 1-2-3
Essential Video Elements
We can't wait to see your video testimonial! In order to meet the video requirements, make sure you include these essential elements in your video.
Talk about your experience with your Litter-Robot. Maybe it's the simple fact that you don't have to scoop litter any more. Maybe you're excited about the super cool night light feature. Whatever it is, we can not wait to hear about your unique Litter-Robot experience.
If you need some help getting those creative juices flowing, here are some ideas:
What should I talk about?
VIDEO SUBMISSION RULES AND AGREEMENT
These Video Submission Rules and Agreement (the “Rules”) constitute a written contract by and between you (“you”) and Automated Pet Care Products, Inc. DBA AutoPets (“AutoPets”). By submitting a video to AutoPets, you acknowledge that you have read and understand, and agree to be bound by the following:
1. Summary of Promotion. Do you live in the United States and own a Litter-Robot Open Air? If so, AutoPets invites you to upload a video testimonial to Litter-Robot.com about your experience using the Litter-Robot (“Your Video”). After you’ve uploaded Your Video, we will review Your Video to ensure it meets the requirements listed below. If Your Video qualifies, AutoPets will email you a unique, one-time-use coupon code for $50 off your purchase at Litter-Robot.com (“Coupon Code”). AutoPets may feature Your Video on its website, social media profiles, TV advertising, YouTube channel, and any other medium they desire. Act soon because the Coupon Codes are limited to the first 250 Qualifying Videos submitted!
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, YouTube.
Have questions? Contact email@example.com.
2. Submission Dates. AutoPets will accept submissions of Qualifying Videos (as defined in Section 3 below) beginning at 12:01 a.m. EDT on August 8, 2017 and ending at 11:59 p.m. EDT on August 20, 2017.
3. Qualifying Videos. If AutoPets, in its sole and final discretion, determines you and Your Video satisfy each of the qualification in this Section 3, Your Video will be deemed a “Qualifying Video.”
a. This promotion is open to U.S. residents only who are at least (18) years of age and are otherwise legally qualified to enter into and form contracts under applicable law.
b. You must own a Litter-Robot Open Air.
c. Your Video must:
i. be new, original, and made specifically for this promotion;
ii. show your Litter-Robot Open Air in your home;
iii. have quality sound and lighting;
iv. be between two (2) and five (5) minutes in length;
v. stay on the topic of the features and function of the Litter-Robot Open Air, and your feelings about the same;
vi. not contain music, graphics or other content belonging to third parties; and
vii. not contain explicit language or content of an offensive or graphic nature.
d. Affiliates and distributors of AutoPets, and persons working for or residing in the same household as such individuals or entities (whether or related or not thereto) are not eligible to participate in this promotion. AutoPets reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject Your Video if it believes you are associated with an affiliate or distributor of AutoPets. We are open to affiliates submitting videos, but those videos cannot be associated with their affiliate accounts. As in, this would have to be a dedicated one-off video for our use only.
e. AutoPets reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject Your Video as not meeting the requirements for a Qualifying Video.
4. How to Enter.
a. Visit one of the following urls
b. Fill out the form and upload your video
5. Coupon Codes.
a. The total number of Coupon Codes to be issued is limited to two hundred fifty (250). Coupon Codes shall be issued on a first-come, first-served basis to entrants who submit Qualifying Videos. AutoPets reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to increase the number of Coupon Codes to be issued, but shall have no obligation to do so.
b. Within a reasonable period of time after the close of this promotion, AutoPets will email each of the entrants of the first 250 Qualifying Videos received a unique, one-time-use coupon code for $50 off a purchase at Litter-Robot.com
c. Limit one Coupon Code per Qualifying Video.
d. Coupon Codes are not valid on prior purchases, and may not be combined with any other offer or promotional code. The Coupon Code must be used in a single purchase and shall be applied to the transaction subtotal, before any applicable taxes or shipping charges. Coupon Codes have no cash value.
e. Coupon Codes will expire one (1) year from date of issue. Void where prohibited by law.
6. Grant of Rights; Release.
a. You hereby grant to AutoPets a perpetual, fully paid-up, worldwide, sublicensable, irrevocable, assignable license to edit, modify, distribute, transmit, publish, copy, or otherwise exploit, either in whole or in part, either digitally or in any other medium, now known or later discovered, Your Video, including any video or audio clips or photographic stills created therefrom
b. You understand and agree that Your Video may be used and exploited for any commercial purpose, including without limitation the reposting of Your Video on or through AutoPets’ YouTube Channel, social media accounts, on AutoPets’ Facebook page or website(s), and in or through AutoPets’ advertising, promotion, marketing and packaging for any product or service of AutoPets. You agree that Your Video, or any portion or component thereof, may be combined with other images, text, graphics, film, audio, audio-visual works; and may be cropped, altered, modified, and/or used with or without identifying you or your pet as its subject. You acknowledge and agree that you have no further right to additional consideration or accounting, and that you will make no further claim upon AutoPets for any reason arising from this contractual relationship or these Rules. You acknowledge and agree that this release is binding upon your heirs and assigns.
c. You hereby release and discharge AutoPets and its agents, representatives, and assignees from any claim or cause of action, now known or later discovered, for, among other things, invasion of privacy, right of publicity, and defamation arising out of the use and exploitation of Your Video.
7. Ownership. All of AutoPets’ uses of Your Video shall be and remain the property of AutoPets.
8. Notices. All notices required or permitted to be given herein must be in writing. AutoPets shall give any notice by email sent to the most recent email address, if any, provided by the intended recipient to AutoPets. You agree that any notice received from AutoPets electronically satisfies any legal requirement that such notice be in writing. You bear the sole responsibility of ensuring that your email address on file with AutoPets is accurate and current, and notice to you shall be deemed effective upon the sending by AutoPets of an email to that address. You shall give any notice to AutoPets by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Independent Contractors. Nothing contained in these Rules shall be deemed or construed to place the Parties in the relationship of partners, joint venturers, principal-agents, or employer-employee, it being understood that the Parties hereto are and will remain independent contractors in all respects and neither Party shall have any right to obligate or bind the other in any manner whatsoever.
10. Authority to Contract. Each of the Parties hereto represents and warrants that it has full right and power to enter into these Rules, to perform all obligations to be performed by it hereunder, and to grant all rights hereunder granted without violating the legal or equitable rights of any other person or entity, and that the execution and performance of these Rules will not conflict with or result in a breach of or default under any of the terms or conditions of any other Rules to which either Party has agreed, or is a party, or may be bound.
12. No Waiver. A waiver by either Party of any of the terms or conditions of these Rules in any instance shall not be deemed or construed to be a waiver of such term or condition for the future, or of any subsequent breach thereof, or any other term or condition of these Rules. All remedies, rights, undertakings, obligations, and agreements contained in these Rules shall be cumulative and none of them shall be in limitation of any other remedy, right, undertaking, obligation or Rules of either Party.
13. No Third-Party Beneficiaries. These Rules is not for the benefit of any third party and shall be deemed not to give any right or remedy to such third party, whether referred to herein or not.
14. Severability. If any provision of these Rules, as applied to either Party or to any circumstance, shall be adjudged by a court of competent jurisdiction to be void or unenforceable, whether at law or in equity, then such determination shall in no way affect any other provision of these Rules, or the validity or enforceability of these Rules.
15. Dispute Resolution. The following dispute resolution provisions in Section 20 of the Litter-Robot.com Terms and Conditions are expressly incorporated herein by reference and made part of the agreement comprising these Rules:
a. Binding Arbitration
i. If you and AutoPets cannot resolve a dispute through negotiations, either party may elect to have the dispute finally and exclusively resolved by binding arbitration. Any election to arbitrate by one party shall be final and binding on the other(s).
ii. You acknowledge that without this provision, you would have the right to sue in court with a jury trial or to participate in a class action.
iii. The language in this Agreement shall be interpreted in accordance with its fair meaning and not strictly for or against either party.
iv. The arbitration shall be commenced and conducted under the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"), as modified by this Agreement, available at the AAA website www.adr.org or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879. Except as otherwise provided for in this Agreement, AutoPets will pay the AAA filing, administration, and arbitrator fees. If, however, the arbitrator finds that either the substance of your claim or the relief sought is frivolous or brought for an improper purpose (as measured by the standards set forth in Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11(b)), then you will pay the arbitrator fees, in addition to any amount that exceeds the filing fees. In that case, you also agree to reimburse AutoPets for all payments disbursed that are your obligation to reimburse under the AAA Rules. The arbitrator is bound by the terms of this Agreement. All issues are for the arbitrator to resolve, except that issues relating to the enforceability of the arbitration provision are for a Court of Competent Jurisdiction to resolve. The arbitration may be conducted in person, through document submission, through telephone, or online. The arbitrator will issue a decision in writing, but need only provide a statement of reasons if requested by a party. The arbitrator must follow applicable law, and any award may be challenged if the arbitrator fails to do so. AutoPets may litigate to compel arbitration in court, to stay proceedings pending arbitration, or to modify, confirm, vacate, or enter judgment on the award entered by the arbitrator. The arbitrator shall award costs to the prevailing party (including, without limitation, fees, expenses, and reasonable attorneys' fees) at any time during the proceeding and upon request from either party, within 14 days of the arbitrator's ruling on the merits.
b. Restrictions Against Joinder of Claims.
i. You and AutoPets agree that any arbitration shall be limited to each Claim individually. You and AutoPets agree that each may only bring claims against the other in your or AutoPets's individual capacity and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding.
ii. If this specific provision is found to be unenforceable in a Court of Competent Jurisdiction, the Claim will still be finally and exclusively resolved by binding arbitration upon the election of either party, and any election to arbitrate by one party shall be final and binding on the other(s). In addition: (1) no arbitration shall be joined with any other arbitration, and (2) there is no right for any Claim to be arbitrated on a class-action basis or to employ class action procedures, and (3) there is no right of authority for any dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf either of the general public or any other individuals.
c. Remedies in Aid of Arbitration; Equitable Relief. This agreement to arbitrate will not preclude you or AutoPets from seeking provisional remedies in aid of arbitration, including without limitation orders to stay a court action, compel arbitration, or confirm an arbitral award, from a Court of Competent Jurisdiction. Furthermore, this agreement to arbitrate will not preclude you or AutoPets from applying to a Court of Competent Jurisdiction for a temporary restraining order, preliminary injunction, or other interim or conservatory relief, as necessary. "Court of Competent Jurisdiction" means any federal or state court: (1) that has jurisdiction over the subject matter; and (2) that is located in the State of Michigan.
d. Venue for any Judicial Proceeding
i. This Agreement, including without limitation this Agreement's interpretation, shall be treated as though this Agreement were executed and performed in the State of Michigan, and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan without regard to its conflict of law principles. The language in this Agreement shall be interpreted in accordance with its fair meaning and not strictly for or against either party.
ii. The proper venue for any judicial action arising out of, relating to, or in connection with this Agreement will be the state and federal courts located in or nearest to Oakland County, Michigan. The parties stipulate to, and agree to waive any objection to, the personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts, and further expressly submit to extraterritorial service of process.
16. Your Representations and Warranties; Indemnification.
a. You represent and warrant that all content comprising Your Video is your original work and you own all copyrights thereto. You further represent and warrant that neither Your Video nor any component thereof infringes upon the copyrights, trademarks, trade names, trade dress, or intellectual property of others. You further represent and warrant that you have submitted Your Video to AutoPets with the full knowledge and permission of all persons featured in Your Video and that, upon request by AutoPets, you will secure the express agreement of such persons to these Rules. You further represent and warrant that the testimonial made by you in Your Video is an honest and true representation of the experience of you, your family, and your pet in using the Litter-Robot Open Air.
b. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless AutoPets and its officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, representatives, sublicensees, successors, assigns, contractors and Third-Party Service Providers from and against any and all claims, actions, demands, causes of action and other proceedings (collectively, Claims), including but not limited to legal costs and fees, arising out of or relating to: (a) Your breach of these Rules or any representation or warranty made by you hereunder, (b) Your Video; (c) Your acceptance and/or use of the Coupon Code; and (d) any other conduct by You appurtenant to creation and/or submission of Your Video to AutoPets.
Say hello to the last litter box you will ever buy.