The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Feeder-Robot: Care & Cleaning
Feeder-Robot can be easily disassembled for cleaning. Use mild soap and hand-wash removable parts. Wipe clean non-removable parts and let parts air dry completely before reassembling Feeder-Robot. DO NOT immerse the Control Panel or Base in water, as this may damage electronic components.
We recommend that you clean Feeder-Robot before its first use, and at least once a month after that. The best time to clean is when the Hopper and Food Bowl are already empty.
To Clean Feeder-Robot:
- Turn the unit OFF and unplug the unit.
- Remove the Food Bowl from the Food Bowl Holder and discard any remaining food in the Food Bowl or Food Bowl Holder.
- Remove the Hopper Lid by squeezing the handles toward one another.
- If there is any food in the Hopper, pour it into a container or bag for temporary storage. Ensure that there are no pieces of kibble trapped in the Food Chute or Dispenser.
- Lift the Hopper Insert out of the Hopper if using.
- Remove the Hopper by rotating the Hopper Lock Knob counterclockwise. Lift the Hopper away from the Base of the unit.
- Remove the Dispenser by simply sliding the Dispenser away from the unit. The rubber Dispenser Flap can also be removed from the Dispenser for cleaning.
- You may hand-wash with mild soap these removable parts: the Hopper Lid, Hopper Insert, Hopper, Dispenser, Dispenser Flap, and Food Bowl(s).
- Wipe down non-removable parts that touch pet food with a mild cleaner: the Food Chute, the Food Bowl Holder, and the Status Indicator Tower. You may wish to use a small cleaning brush or toothbrush to clean food debris and residue from the Food Chute (with Dispenser removed). Test a small area, as some brushes could scratch plastic parts.
- Rinse (only removable parts) and let all parts air dry completely before reassembling Feeder-Robot. Reinstall the Dispenser, Hopper, and the Hopper Insert.
- Plug Feeder-Robot back in and press the Power button.
- Add and level out food to the fill line, then replace the Hopper Lid.
Questions? Visit whiskersupport.com