The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Feeder-Robot: Hopper Insert Installation Guide
Learn how to remove and install the Feeder-Robot Hopper Insert. (No tools required.)
- Press the Power button to turn the unit off.
- Remove the hopper lid by squeezing the release in the center of the lid.
- Remove all food from the hopper (if any) and remove the hopper insert.
- Install the new hopper insert, ensuring the opening faces toward the back of the unit.
- Add food to the hopper insert.
- Replace the lid and make sure it locks in place with a “click.”
- Press the Power button to turn the unit on.
Questions? Visit whiskersupport.com