The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Feeder-Robot: Hopper Installation Guide
Learn how to remove and install the Feeder-Robot Hopper. (No tools required.)
- Press the Power button to turn the unit off.
- Remove the hopper lid by squeezing the release in the center of the lid.
- Remove all food from the hopper (if any) and remove the hopper insert if using.
- Remove the hopper by rotating the hopper lock knob counterclockwise. Lift the hopper away from the base of the unit.
- Install the new hopper, ensuring the hopper lock knob is vertical.
- Reinstall the hopper insert with the opening facing toward the back of the unit.
- Add food to the hopper or hopper insert if using.
- Replace the lid and make sure it locks in place with a “click.”
- Press the Power button to turn the unit on.
Questions? Visit whiskersupport.com