The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Litter-Robot 3: Seal Strip Installation Guide
The Litter-Robot is equipped with brush-type seal strips that sit on the base under the globe and help contain odor within the waste drawer.
Replace the seal strips when they are worn flat or peeling. You can make them last longer by trimming loose edges between replacements.
Note: Seal strips are not required for the unit to function.
1. Press the power button to turn the unit off, then unplug the unit.
2. Remove the bonnet and globe. For complete instructions, see the manual.
3. On the base, peel off the old seal strips and discard. Remove any leftover adhesive with a bottom ball and rubbing alcohol. Make sure the surface is dry and free of oils and litter debris before installing new seals.
4. Plan the layout of all four seal strips starting from the corner closest to the control panel.
5. Peel back 3-4 inches of the protective backing from the adhesive of one seal and behind placing it along the rib, making sure to curve the strip with the base. Press down firmly and remove the backing as you go.
6. If the seal strip overlaps any grooves or recesses, trip the ends with scissors.
7. Reassemble the globe and bonnet, then plug the unit in and turn it on.
When cleaning the base, be careful not to wet the seal strips or they may begin to peel.
To maintain the seal strips, use a lint roller or vacuum to remove debris.