The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Litter-Robot 3: Carbon Filter and Seal Strip Kit Installation
Further reduce unpleasant odors with a fresh pair of seal strips and carbon filters, compatible with any Litter-Robot 3 model.
Recommended: Replace carbon filters every month and replace seal strips when worn flat or peeling.
Litter-Robot 3 Carbon Filter Removal
1. Pull out the waste drawer and locate the carbon filter in the front wall.
2. Push the top edge of the filter downward to free it from the hooks.
3. Pull the filter out of the slot and discard.
Litter-Robot 3 Carbon Filter Installation
1. In the front wall of the waste drawer, slide the new filter into the slot.
2. Bend the top edge of the filter and slide it under each hook.
3. Adjust the filter, so it covers the front-facing vent completely.
Note: it is normal for the carbon filter to shed during installation. Simply wipe up or vacuum any debris.
Litter-Robot 3 Seal Strip Installation
1. Press the power button to turn the unit off, then unplug the unit.
2. Remove the bonnet and globe.
3. On the base, peel off the old seal strips and discard. Remove any leftover adhesive with a bottom ball and rubbing alcohol. Make sure the surface is dry and free of oils and litter debris before installing new seals.
4. Plan the layout of all four seal strips starting from the corner closest to the control panel.
5. Peel back 3-4 inches of the protective backing from the adhesive of one seal and behind placing it along the rib, making sure to curve the strip with the base. Press down firmly and remove the backing as you go.
6. If the seal strip overlaps any grooves or recesses, trip the ends with scissors.
7. Reassemble the globe and bonnet, then plug the unit in and turn it on.
When cleaning the base, be careful not to wet the seal strips or they may begin to peel.
To maintain the seal strips, use a lint roller or vacuum to remove debris.