The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Litter-Robot 3 Carbon Filters & Seal Strip Kit
Replacement carbon filters and seal strips work together to absorb litter box odors in and around your Litter-Robot 3.
Further reduce unpleasant odors with a fresh pair of seal strips and three carbon filters, compatible with any Litter-Robot 3 model.
- Replace carbon filters every month (recommended)
- Replace seal strips when worn flat or peeling (recommended)
- Not compatible with Litter-Robot 4: Shop Litter-Robot 4 Carbon Filters
- (3) carbons filters
- (1) set of seal strips
- Not required for the Litter-Robot 3 to function
- Download carbon filter + seal strip installation guide
How often should I replace carbon filters?For optimal odor absorption, we recommend changing the carbon filter every month, but replacement frequency is up to you and your cats' usage patterns. If you use scented litter, we recommend changing the filter more often as it will also absorb the litter scent.
How often should I replace seal strips?Replace the seal strips when you notice they are worn flat or peeling up. You can make them last longer by trimming loose edges between replacements. Be careful not to wet them when cleaning the base or they may begin to peel. To maintain them, use a lint roller or vacuum to remove debris.
You may also like...
- Premium Cat Litter + OdorTrap™ PacksRegular Price $45 As low as $40
- Waste Drawer LinersAs low as $25
- OdorTrap™ Pod$20
Reviews displayed on this website may include reviews placed on other Whisker sites, including Litter-Robot.com and Litterbox.com. We pride ourselves on transparency and non-profanity. All reviews submitted to Litter-Robot.com and Litterbox.com are unedited.
Ask a question.