The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Litter-Robot 3: Circuit Board Installation Guide
- Needlenose Pliers
- Phillips-head screwdriver
- Turn off and unplug the Litter-Robot. Remove bonnet and globe from the base unit.
- Using a Phillips screwdriver, remove all 5 screws holding down the electronics cover.
- Carefully remove the electronics cover by grabbing the rib, being sure not to pull circuit board and wiring out.
- Unplug 3 wiring connectors from the circuit board.
- Before removing the silicone keypad, please note how it is secured on the circuit board by the lip around the parameter as well as the three round anchors through the board. Remove the silicone keypad from the original circuit board and fit over the replacement circuit board, by first aligning the keypad around the edges and then confirming the keypad anchors are secured through the circuit board.
- Locate and insert the three separate wiring connectors into place, noting the three different sizes: 8, 6, and 4.
- Once the circuit board is connected, be sure to tuck all wires back down behind the wire troth.
- Then fit the circuit board back in place by seating it on the lowest step of the three ribs.
- Re-install the electronics cover, being careful to fit the keypad buttons into place.
- Insert 5 screws back into place.
- Reassemble the globe and bonnet onto the base unit. Plug the power supply back into the wall and turn the unit back on.