The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Litter-Robot 3: No power
If your Litter-Robot 3 is not powering on, there are several things we need to check.
Ensure Litter-Robot is plugged directly into a wall outlet. We do not recommend using an extension cord or power strip.
- Unplug the power supply from the wall.
- Confirm that your outlet is working by testing it with a known working device, such as a lamp or cell phone charger.
- Check that the Power Supply label reads 15V DC 1000mA or 1A.
- Visually inspect the power supply cord for any deformities, punctures, or other anomalies.
- If the Base has been damaged by liquid or you've had any power fluctuations or power outages in your home due to outages or brownouts, you may need to replace your Power Supply or Base.
- Plug the power supply back in and press the Power button to turn the unit on.
- When powered back on, your unit will perform a clean cycle.
- Once the clean cycle is complete, the unit should go back to blue ready status.
Successful: Once the initial clean cycle is complete, the unit should return home displaying a blue 'ready light' status.
Unsuccessful: If you've completed this troubleshooting and your Litter-Robot is still not powering on, your unit needs to be repaired.
Issue not resolved?
To repair your Litter-Robot, you will need a Power supply, Connect Upgrade Kit (to replace the main circuit board) or a Base depending on the issue. We recommend beginning with a Power supply replacement.
What do I do?
My unit is covered by WhiskerCare™
If your Litter-Robot is covered by our WhiskerCare™ warranty, you have access to replacement parts, at no cost, to get your Litter-Robot up-and-running quickly.
- Simply log in to your account at litter-robot.com
- Click on ‘My Robots’ to access the parts available for your robot.
- Select the part you need
- We’ll ship you the part at no cost, along with detailed instructions.
The warranty on my unit has expired
If your unit is no longer under warranty, we can help you with the necessary parts and instructions to properly fix your unit at home.
Parts Needed (choose one):
Need technical support?
Our Troubleshooting Wizard will solve most issues and is the fastest way to get help.