The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Getting started with Litter-Robot 4
Your Litter-Robot 4 ships fully assembled. Follow these steps to get started or refer to the user manual for more information.
What's in the box
15 Volt DC Power Supply
1 Carbon Filter
3 Waste Drawer Liners
Most Accessories (optional – sold separately or in bundle)
Empty the waste drawer when indicated
Empty the waste drawer when indicated by the app or the flashing blue light on the control panel. How often you empty the waste drawer depends on the number and size of your cats. For two average-sized cats, twice per week is typical. For a single cat, once per week is usually sufficient.
To empty the waste drawer, simply pull out the waste drawer, gather the edges of the liner bag, and dispose. To install a new liner or trash bag, wrap the opening over the perimeter of the waste drawer. Push the remainder of the bag into the bottom of the waste drawer.
Control panel buttons
- Press and release the Power button to turn the robot ON or OFF.
- The robot will begin a clean cycle when power is turned on.
- Press and release the Reset button to zero the weight scale. (Do this after emptying the waste drawer, adding litter, etc.)
- Press and hold, while at the home position, to enter night light setting mode.
- Press and release the Connect button to turn the WiFi ON or OFF.
- Press and hold, while at the home position, to initiate the onboarding process.
- Press and release the Cycle button to start a clean cycle.
- Press and hold, while at the home position, to enter sleep mode.
- Press and release the Empty button to start an empty cycle (empties all litter into the waste drawer).
- Press and hold, while at the home position, to enter wait time setting mode.