AutoPets stands behind the Litter-Robot with an 18-Month Full Warranty. Your Litter-Robot is protected starting from the date of shipment.
During the warranty period, we will repair your Litter-Robot at no charge. We cover all parts, labor, and shipping costs within the contiguous 48 United States. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico will incur additional shipping costs.
If you are unsure whether your unit is still under warranty, contact Customer Service.
Near the end of your warranty? Get covered for another 18 months with the Extended Warranty.
Our goal is to make caring for your cat easy and enjoyable. Enjoy life without scooping cat litter and we'll do the rest!
If you need assistance with your Litter-Robot, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-250-7729, toll-free.
You Might Also Like
LR III Cabinet - Bamboo
Get the most out of your space with the Litter-Robot III Open Air Cabinet. The custom-designed litter box cabinet allows easy access to the unit, while surrounding it with a functional piece of furniture.
- High-quality, eco-friendly bamboo-ply: Bamboo ply is a premium hardwood material and is about 30% denser/heavier than the birch ply. Often mistaken for a tree, bamboo is a perennial grass that is highly renewable and produces 35% more oxygen than trees. It reaches maturity in four years and upon harvest, it doesn't require replanting.
- Beautiful finish to complement your décor: Bamboo is protected by two coats of professionally applied water-based (low VOC) clear varnish, inside and out.
- The Alignment Guide (Cat Sensor foot) protrudes from the back wall of the cabinet to prevent the unit from touching any walls. The Litter-Robot must be free-standing (not pushed up against a wall) to ensure proper function of the Cat Sensor. To learn more about the Cat Sensor, click here.
What's in the box?
- Left and right side panels
- Top panel
- Back panel (1/8" hardboard)
- Back support bar
- Alignment Guide (Cat Sensor foot)
- (8) Decorative hex screws
- (1) Hex key
- (3) 5/8" Phillips screws
- 26.75"W x 22.5"D x 31.75"H
- Assembly required. We recommend two people for assembly of this item.
- Compatible with the Litter-Robot III Open Air
- Free shipping to the contiguous 48 United States. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, as well as AFO, FPO, and international shipments will incur additional shipping charges.
- Box dimensions: 32" x 28" x 3", 44 lbs.