The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Litter-Robot 3 Onboarding: Selecting Litter-Robot WiFi Hotspot
To onboard your Litter-Robot 3 (serial numbers LR3CI or LR3C if connection via Bluetooth is unsuccessful) in the Whisker App, you will be prompted to connect your phone to the Litter-Robot hotspot. Note: If your serial number begins with LR4C or RF1C you will onboard via Bluetooth, not via the Litter-Robot hotspot.
Selecting Litter-Robot WiFi
- Minimize the Whisker app
- Open your phone's settings
- Tap Connections or WiFi
- Look for Litter-Robot SSID (may need to scroll down)
- Tap Litter-Robot
- Input the password neverscoop
- Allow the device to establish a connection; the WiFi signal should be visible on the top left of the screen
- Return to the Whisker app
- Follow the prompts in the app
If you see 'Litter-Robot SSID not found':
- Make sure that the Litter-Robot is in onboarding mode. The power button should be illuminated solid blue.
- WiFi must be enabled on your mobile device.
- You must be next to the Litter-Robot to ensure your mobile device can see it.
Questions? Visit whiskersupport.com