AutoPets stands behind the Litter-Robot with an 18-Month Full Warranty. Your Litter-Robot is protected starting from the date of shipment.
During the warranty period, we will repair your Litter-Robot at no charge. We cover all parts, labor, and shipping costs within the contiguous 48 United States. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico will incur additional shipping costs.
If you are unsure whether your unit is still under warranty, contact Customer Service.
Near the end of your warranty? Get covered for another 18 months with the Extended Warranty.
Our goal is to make caring for your cat easy and enjoyable. Enjoy life without scooping cat litter and we'll do the rest!
If you need assistance with your Litter-Robot, email us at email@example.com or call 1-877-250-7729, toll-free.
Ruggable + Litter-Robot
Hassle-free washable rugs
Ruggable's two-piece cover-and-pad system is ideal for use around the litter box. Designed with pets in mind, it helps catch tracked litter, protect your floors, and saves you from the hassle of scrubbing messes. Simply peel off the cover and toss in the washing machine and dryer to rinse away stains and odors. With six styles to choose from, you don't have to compromise style for function. Ruggable makes the perfect companion for your Litter-Robot.
The Perfect Litter Box Companion
Removable and Washable
Ruggable removable covers are stain-resistant, waterproof, and machine washable. Simply peel off the cover to shake clean and toss in the laundry. Reattaching the cover to the pad is quick and easy.
Reduces Allergens and Odors
Ruggable makes it easy to collect and remove all the dirt, dust, and dander that accumulate around the litter box. Wash the cover regularly to reduce allergens and make sure smells don't linger.
Ruggable means accidents are no longer the end of the world. You don't have to spend time scrubbing or waste money on expensive professional carpet cleaning services. Now you can thoroughly clean both the cover and pad right at home.
Lightweight and Durable
Ruggable uses patented Cling Effect™ technology to keep the cover attached to the rug pad. Wash after wash, the underside of the cover will grip the top of the rug pad just like it did the first time. Combined with the nonslip backing on the pad, you can run the vacuum over Ruggable without it peeling up.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: How do you wash the rug?
- A: Wash the cover in the washing machine using a permanent press or regular/normal cycle setting with cold water and a mild detergent. Dry covers in the dryer on medium heat (avoid high heat). The rug pad can be spot treated with a bleach-free household disinfectant. To thoroughly clean, saturate the rug pad in warm soapy water, rinse, and hang dry.
- Q: What is the cover made of?
- A: The cover is 100% polyester: the top is made of woven polyester yarn and the bottom of the cover is a polyester knit. The two layers of fabric are bonded together with a nontoxic glue that is also 100% polyester. This makes it possible to recycle the cover because it is all make of the same synthetic material.
- Q: What is the pad made out of?
- A: The eco-friendly rug pad is made of 95% recycled fiber polyester and the Cling Effect™ texture is created by simply heating the surface. The nonslip backing is made of Thermoplastic Resin (TPR), a latex-free synthetic material commonly used in yoga mats.
- Q: How do you assemble the Ruggable cover and pad?
- A: The easiest way to assemble the rug is to start with the cover rolled up. Begin at a short edge of the rug and align the cover with the pad with about 1/2" overhang. Press the cover down so it clings securely to the pad, then roll it out. Make any adjustments, and there you have it! Cling Effect™ technology keeps it in place. Check out this video for more.
- Q: How thick is the rug?
- A: The rug is about 1/4" thick with the cover and pad together. It was designed to provide cushion without excess heaviness, and to give clearance for doors.
- Q: Will the cover continue to cling to the rug pad after washing?
- A: Yes! The strength of the Cling Effect™ does not wear off over time. Even after several washings, the cover will continue to grip the pad just like it did the first time.
A touch of personality
- Shake off any litter debris.
- Wash cover in the washing machine using a permanent press or regular/normal cycle setting with cold water and a mild detergent.
- Dry cover in the dryer on medium heat (avoid high heat).
- The rug pad can be spot cleaned with a bleach-free household disinfectant.
- Deep clean by saturating the rug pad in warm soapy water, then rinse with clean water and hang dry.
See what our customers are saying
Purchase with Confidence
90-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Ship it back to us for a refund.
18-Month Full Warranty
We will repair your Litter-Robot at no charge during the warranty period.
Free shipping to the contiguous United States.
Made in the USA
with Global Materials
Litter-Robot is made in the USA with globally sourced materials.