The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Litter-Robot Cleaner Spray
The Litter-Robot cleaner spray is all-natural and fragrance-free. The bio-enzymatic technology utilizes non-pathogenic (“good”) bacteria to digest organic material, stains, and odors caused by urine, feces, and vomit. It is recommended that you clean the inside of your Litter-Robot globe every 1-3 months.
- 24 fl. oz.
- All-natural, fragrance-free
- Bio-enzymatic technology
- Plant-based agents
- *Subscriptions ship free (applied at checkout; excl. AK/HI/PR)
- 24 fl. oz.
- No returns on opened spray bottle
- Contents of cleaner spray are all natural; packaging may not be. Product labels may contain more and/or different information from the product information listed on the website. You should always read labels, warnings, directions, and other information provided with the product before using or allowing your pet to consume a product. Any applications other than those described on the product label are not approved or endorsed by Whisker. Whisker is not responsible for accidents, illnesses, or injuries that occur from use of these products.
- Note: Spray may not arrive shrink-wrapped; instead, may arrive in a plastic bag inside the shipping box.
What are the ingredients?
Safe, all-natural ingredients include water, high-count good bacteria (naturally occurring within our own digestive system), and amino acidic enzymes known as amylase, lipase, and protease (all of which are naturally occurring within our bodies).
How do you use the cleaner?
Simply follow these directions: 1. Shake the bottle. 2. Spray the cleaner directly onto the Litter-Robot. Avoid spraying wires and electronic components in the base and on the inside of the bonnet. 3. Allow the cleaner to set in for several minutes. The product will eliminate stains and digest any organic material that may be present 4. Wipe up any excess liquid that remains. No scrubbing is necessary.
What are the precautions?
Litter-Robot cleaner spray is made with safe, all-natural ingredients. However, as with any soap, detergent, or cleaning product, care should be taken to avoid direct contact with eyes or accidental ingestion. Store away from children and pets. Don't allow your pet to lick or otherwise ingest the product.